Operational Test for Steam Generator AT and 3T
- Assure power and water are on.
- Press the control's ON/OFF switch. A light vibration should be felt and the control should light-up. (see control instructions included with control kit)
- Allow 10 minutes for the steam to start.
- Once the steam starts, press the ON/OFF switch. The steam should stop; there shouldn't be any water flow.
- Press the ON/OFF switch.
- Within one minute the unit should again produce steam. It should call for water once every two minutes or more depending on its power rating. It’s normal for the fl ow of steam out the steam head to slow for up to 10 seconds each time the unit calls for water.
- The unit will shut down automatically in 60 minutes. When the time runs out the steam will stop and there should not be any water flow.
- If the unit does not operate as described above, refer to SECTION 9: TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE.
THE UNIT IS NOW READY FOR OPERATION.