Mounting Location for Steam Generator AT & 3T
WARNING: Do not mount outdoors. Protect from freezing. Unit must be located as to allow access for service. The generator will not operate properly unless it is mounted level with the arrows pointed up.
The steam generator can be hung on a wall or sit on its base. The best mounting location will satisfy all or most of the following:
- The steam line should slope to allow condensation to drain. ondensation should drain into the steam room.
- The steam line should be less than 6 meters long; 3 m is preferred. Steam lines over 6 m long should be insulated.
- The mounting location should minimize the number of bends and elbows in the steam line.
- The generator should be installed in a dry, well ventilated area. Suggested locations are under a vanity, in a closet, attic, crawl space or basement. (Not Subject to Freezing)
- The location should provide clearance for service and element removal. See diagram 1.
- The mounting location should allow for a drain hook up.
- The generator must be mounted in a minimum 0,2 m3 space.
- The generator must NOT be mounted in an area subject to freezing.